1. What's your favorite grocery store splurge? Steak -- I love a good, moo-ing steak as much as the next girl, but it's too pricey for me to justify on a regular basis, so we rarely make it ourselves. Plus, then we don't have to deal with the complication of Charles not liking moo-ing steak.
2. How's your penmanship? Okay. I get compliments on my
3. Do you have a "Summer Bucket List?" Nope. Since my kids are so little, summer is still just a hot, humid season of the year that forces us inside more than I would like. Next summer, Clare will have had a year of pre-school, another to come (read: summer vacation) and it will likely be our last in Wichita (how did that happen?), so I'll probably be more bucket list-y and sentimental then.
4. What's the best thing on the radio right now? I usually listen to Catholic radio when I'm in the car, so I'm an appropriately cliche Catholic Answers fangirl. If I switch to music, it's always country (sorrynotsorry), but there hasn't been anything lately that makes me want to turn up the radio and off-pitch car sing too loudly. Long way of saying, "I don't know."
5. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream. I mean, I won't turn down FroYo, but if I had the choice, I'd go ice cream. Every time.
|Replay, but we actually did go to ice cream yesterday, and the scene looks eerily similar.|
6. Have you had that baby NOW? (Again, you can skip this one if you want.) Yeah, last week's answer still stands.
Sending big time congrats to Kendra on the VERY crazy arrival of #8!! Head over her way to coo over her baby cuteness.