Sunday, July 26, 2015

Answer Me This (07.26.15)

It's the last internet cocktail party of the summer -- so I'm here for one last round of Answer Me This with Kendra.


1. What's your favorite grocery store splurge? Steak -- I love a good, moo-ing steak as much as the next girl, but it's too pricey for me to justify on a regular basis, so we rarely make it ourselves. Plus, then we don't have to deal with the complication of Charles not liking moo-ing steak. 

2. How's your penmanship? Okay. I get compliments on my penmanship cursive often, but I actually don't love it. And my printing is terrible. I never mastered that 1st Grade Teacher/Student Council perfect printing and lettering thing. Do you know what I'm talking about?!? Anyway, I have hang-ups about it. But I don't have doctor or lawyer scrawl either, so there's that.


Source: 9GAG

3. Do you have a "Summer Bucket List?" Nope. Since my kids are so little, summer is still just a hot, humid season of the year that forces us inside more than I would like. Next summer, Clare will have had a year of pre-school, another to come (read: summer vacation) and it will likely be our last in Wichita (how did that happen?), so I'll probably be more bucket list-y and sentimental then.

4. What's the best thing on the radio right now? I usually listen to Catholic radio when I'm in the car, so I'm an appropriately cliche Catholic Answers fangirl. If I switch to music, it's always country (sorrynotsorry), but there hasn't been anything lately that makes me want to turn up the radio and off-pitch car sing too loudly. Long way of saying, "I don't know."

5. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream. I mean, I won't turn down FroYo, but if I had the choice, I'd go ice cream. Every time.

Replay, but we actually did go to ice cream yesterday, and the scene looks eerily similar.

6. Have you had that baby NOW? (Again, you can skip this one if you want.) Yeah, last week's answer still stands. 

Sending big time congrats to Kendra on the VERY crazy arrival of #8!! Head over her way to coo over her baby cuteness.


1 comment:

  1. I've looked into getting a whole cow because the meat's so much cheaper that way, but there's no way we have the freezer space for that, so I'm continually looking for people I can talk into splitting one with us...but I don't think that's feasible between here & Kansas! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.