Sunday, March 2, 2014

WIWS - March 2

I had big plans for this WIWS post. I'm not a big fashion/outfit linker, but I've wanted to write a little bit about self-care for awhile (still do, actually), and it seemed like the right venue. And since I'm forcing myself to write this weekend just to complete the off-cycle 7 in 7 challenge . . . a plan was born!

Thennnnnnnn . . . my WiFi decided to get wonky, so I spent most of my down time messing with the WiFi (which is back up, but I'm not an IT person, so it was a fun fixing process) instead of writing this post!

Anyway, my maternity wardrobe is getting to the point where fewer and fewer things fit and even fewer look quite right. This was probably the last weekend in Phoenix that we could pull off tights and boots, and since I was running late, I pulled this standby together. I think I wore this same combo to about half of the residency interview dinners I got to accompany Charles to this fall!

Closet mirror selfie, accentuating ever-growing baby

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Old Navy (??)
Tights: Old
Boots: Famous Footwear

Linking with Fine Linen and Purple and other fashionistas.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, but the best part is the belly! You must be so excited for your little guy to arrive! Praying all goes well.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love tights and boots but I am so ready for spring to get here! Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.