Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween (a little late)

This actually gives me a moment of concern. See, I'm not really much of a Halloween person. I enjoy it for a day, then I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things (read: Thanksgiving and Christmas). The fact that I enjoyed torturing dressing Little up so much makes me wonder what I'm going to be like as we approach those holidays I like for more than 24 hours.

First, there were pumpkins:

Amazing hat brought to you by Andria


Then, there was a Lil' Ladybug:

Adorable costume brought to you by Grandma


We celebrated at my cousin's annual dinner and trick-or-treat fiesta, but minused the trick-or-treat. Keeping up with bedtime was deemed more important, sine Little, obviously, had no clue what was going on. I know that once she realizes there is candy, that gig is up!

I'm telling you, this Mama is turning has turned into a crazy holiday lady. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.