Anyway, I came up with the idea of recording what Clare brought us to "wead" in the course of a day. We're working on "wead pweese." And, even at 23 reads, it was actually a somewhat low-key reading day (at least judging from the mess I should be straightening)! It also doesn't count the books she "read" to herself throughout the day. Yes, a couple of these are non-seasonal. But they were all her choices. Everything is (non-affiliate) linked just for the sake of the curious (especially for the less well-known choices). I've also included Clare's "name" for the books, mostly for posterity.
|Showing me the "posows" (Apostles -- it took me awhile!)|
- Go, Dog. Go! (x3) (Go Dah Go)
- You Are My I Love You (Wuv wu)
- Just So Thankful (x5) (Paympul)
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (Fishes!!)
- Bats Around the Clock (x2)
- The Cat in the Hat (Cah Hah)
- If You Take a Mouse to the Movies (x4) (Mouse)
- Hop on Pop (HahPah)
- Sophie Skates
- The Gospel for Little Ones (Gohpah Lil Wah)
- I'm Not Sleepy (x2) (Not Seepy)
- The Christmas Story (Kismah Sowee)
Also linking this up to What We're Reading Wednesday, 'cause I'm semi-rebellious like that.