Saturday, June 7, 2014

7 Quick Takes, Vol. 67

Using 7QT for a Saturday photo dump/catch-up. Jen has more.



The last couple of weeks have been crazy, insane busy.


 

1. We packed up (most of) our stuff, and sent it off to Wichita via portable storage container.

Almost empty shelf. Who said packing was fun?
 
2. Charles' brother, Zak, came to help us with the move.

Clare helped too.

3. She has also been helping us clean before we leave Tuesday morning.

Cleaning the wall (with a paint sponge)


4. Yesterday, we drove to this little event.

Joe Cool.

5. And someone graduated!!!!

Can I get a woo hoo?!?

6. I am so, so proud of all that he has accomplished. I mean, it's a big freaking deal, and he did it.

And so happy, too.

7. This is my favorite shot of all the shots:

That's Dr. Daddy, young lady!

Have a lovely (rest of the) weekend! We've got some celebrating (and packing) to do.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.