The last couple of weeks have been crazy, insane busy.
1. We packed up (most of) our stuff, and sent it off to Wichita via portable storage container.
|Almost empty shelf. Who said packing was fun?|
2. Charles' brother, Zak, came to help us with the move.
|Clare helped too.|
3. She has also been helping us clean before we leave Tuesday morning.
|Cleaning the wall (with a paint sponge)|
4. Yesterday, we drove to this little event.
5. And someone graduated!!!!
|Can I get a woo hoo?!?|
6. I am so, so proud of all that he has accomplished. I mean, it's a big freaking deal, and he did it.
|And so happy, too.|
7. This is my favorite shot of all the shots:
|That's Dr. Daddy, young lady!|
Have a lovely (rest of the) weekend! We've got some celebrating (and packing) to do.