Sunday, August 24, 2014

Answer Me This -- Aug. 24

Since it's Kendra's last rodeo for awhile, I decided to play along this afternoon.


1. What is your favorite picture book? I'm in that parenting phase where I am fatigued of picture books, and don't have big(ger) kids to read chapter books to (and I all kinds of love a whole slew of chapter books) to sustain me through the picture book phase. *sigh* I do love Where the Wild Things Are and the Click Clack Moo: Cows that Type, and the Llama Llama books. There are others that I like, but they aren't jumping to mind at the moment. I think I've read Hop on Pop at least 200 times in the last 48 hours.

2. Are you a boycotter? While I do believe that dollars speak, I don't really choose what I buy based on the ethical choices of the company, unless it's way egregious. I really get annoyed by big, public boycotts of companies based on a statement made by the president or whatever. I'm pretty sure that the only way to purchase only products with which I'm 100% on board with the ethical choices of the entire supply chain, I'd have to be back in Eden. #not possible #fallenworld

3. How do you feel about cheese? I love it. Charles, not so much, so I either cook with light cheese, add cheese after cooking, or make half with more cheese than the other (depending on the food).

4. How many pairs of sunglasses do you own? Currently, 2. I have that skill of sitting on good sunglasses 5 minutes after I spend too much money on them, and cheap glasses lasting forever. Both of my current pairs cost $10, and one has lasted me like 5 or 6 years.

5. How long has it been since you went to the dentist? I plead the 5th.

6. If you could visit any religious site in the world, where would you go? Oh, my goodness! This is the hardest question ev-er. I would probably pick the Vatican, because, well, it's the Vatican -- art, history, religion in one city-state. I'd also really love to go to the Holy Land. And would love to see all the California missions. I could probably go on and on and on if I try hard enough.

Santa Ines in Solvang, CA

 Happy Sunday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.