Monday, October 6, 2014

Currently . . . October 6


It's been awhile. Joining Joyful Life for another round of Currently. Thank you, Hannah, for taking the reigns.


Thinking about: My thoughts wander. Home. Fall. Weather. Sleep. Love. How stinking adorable my kids are. Finding my niche. Dinner. Dessert. TV. God. The spiritual life. Contentment. Heaven. Food again. Changes. Family. Friends. Lots of thinking, but not a lot of answers.

Making: baby food! Peter is juuuuuuuuust getting started in the world of real food, but I'm super excited. I make our own baby food. Yes. I'm that mom when it comes to baby food. But you know what? I love it. I find it fun to roast and puree and freeze.

Getting too big

Watching: Parenthood. From the beginning. I've never watched it, but have heard rave reviews. Charles has another tough rotation coming up in a couple of weeks, so I anticipate extra time for solo-TV. Thank you, Netflix.

Loving: Clare is all about -- no, obsessed -- with her ABCs. She finds them everywhere, and loves to read off the letters for the words she finds. A recent gem (while looking at a container of milk): "O-R-G-A-N-I-C spells cow!" Moo!


C-L-A-R-E spells Clare (with assistance)
Thankful for: Saturday morning, as I was pouring my morning coffee on the first truly chilly morning of the year, I felt that giddy rush of warmth that only comes from this time of year. That feeling of savoring the warmth and the chill all at once -- it makes me thankful for all that I have and for having all that I need.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is into Parenthood!!! I feel like this is a show I have to watch! LOVE that your daughter spelled organic for cow!! so sweet! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.