Sunday, October 19, 2014

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooals

In quick summary, Charles has 2 kinds of rotation: on service and off. Off service, he works a pretty regular-day sort of schedule, for the most part. On service, well let's just say that the hours are not short. He is coming up on an on service month for the next four weeks.

We've already learned that these months are good for stretching us, both as individuals and as a couple. They are also good for leaving us both exhausted in every way.

In an effort to try and keep my game-face on in the next month, I've set myself up with a few little projects and personal goals that will help provide me with a little personal fulfillment beyond keeping everyone alive. Not that that isn't a worthy goal, I just need a little more if I can eek it out.

In an effort to hold myself accountable, I'm writing them down.


Hopefully, I'll be able to look back in 4 weeks and have some good reflections on the experience. :-)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.