Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 Favorites, Vol. 3

five-favorites-moxie-wife-1

You've never had a long week, right? Well, assuming you ever do, if you're a glass-half-full kid like me (no, really, I am), you find little things that get you through. These are the things that have gotten me through my week. (Seriously, I thought yesterday must be Friday.)

1. Snapeas. Seriously. I love these things. Too much. They are one of those addictive can't-eat-just-one snacks. Yum!

Via

2. Raisins. Yes, lame snack of your youth raisins. I looooove them. I mean I love them chocolate covered and in cookies and stuff too, but I also think they make a great afternoon snack. As an added bonus, Clare thinks raisin boxes makes a great toy. As a result, our afternoon ritual has been me eating the raisins, and her eating the box. (Until she starts actually eating it. Then I take it away and she cries in protest for 30 seconds.)


3. My coffee mug. I have a million, even after cleaning out my cabinets, but this one was a Christmas present from Charles. It is the perfect size for my hand and for a not-cold morning mug. Plus, it makes me think of him. Awwwww.

He knows too well my Olympics addiction.

4. Squeezy food. Most of Clare's baby food is homemade, but these have been a lifesaver (no hassle, easy peasy) on days we've been out of the house for most of the day.

Via


5. This face. I know it's cheezy, but her smile brightens my day every.single.time. And when she smiles and sticks out her tongue . . . no one is immune!

Blurry, but...

Have a great week, and thanks again to Hallie for hosting us!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.