You've never had a long week, right? Well, assuming you ever do, if you're a glass-half-full kid like me (no, really, I am), you find little things that get you through. These are the things that have gotten me through my week. (Seriously, I thought yesterday must be Friday.)
1. Snapeas. Seriously. I love these things. Too much. They are one of those addictive can't-eat-just-one snacks. Yum!
2. Raisins. Yes, lame snack of your youth raisins. I looooove them. I mean I love them chocolate covered and in cookies and stuff too, but I also think they make a great afternoon snack. As an added bonus, Clare thinks raisin boxes makes a great toy. As a result, our afternoon ritual has been me eating the raisins, and her eating the box. (Until she starts actually eating it. Then I take it away and she cries in protest for 30 seconds.)
3. My coffee mug. I have a million, even after cleaning out my cabinets, but this one was a Christmas present from Charles. It is the perfect size for my hand and for a not-cold morning mug. Plus, it makes me think of him. Awwwww.
|He knows too well my Olympics addiction.|
4. Squeezy food. Most of Clare's baby food is homemade, but these have been a lifesaver (no hassle, easy peasy) on days we've been out of the house for most of the day.
5. This face. I know it's cheezy, but her smile brightens my day every.single.time. And when she smiles and sticks out her tongue . . . no one is immune!
Have a great week, and thanks again to Hallie for hosting us!