Linking again today. What else is new lately? This time, I'm predictably linking up with Jen and the rest of the 7 Quick Takes regs (after 15 rounds, I've decided to count myself in that group). Content of my very own coming soon, I promise.
1. *10 day old Top Chef spoilers if anyone still cares or is unspoiled*
Sorry, sometimes it takes me awhile to get around to watching things, so do unto others and stuff. Anyway, this seems like an
2. Oh, Anonymous, I subsequent you, too. I know you're not a robot or anything. We'll live and love together forever
3. Speaking of comments, I feel like it's been said a million times, by other people whose blogs are read by looooots more people than my little blog, but please, please, please (with sprinkles and a cherry) make sure your email address is connected to your comment so that I can respond to you instead of my not-bff "noreply-comment." K? Thanks. (And thanks to Grace for the stolen tutorial. And thanks to the persons from whom she stole it.)
And if you prefer not being replied to, know that I really, truly appreciate your comments all the same.
4. I expected a lot of things from Clare learning how to crawl. Clumsiness was not one of them. It seems like she is constantly hitting her head on something. I guess I always thought it was more of a fall down and hit your head thing than a lift your head up and hit your head thing.
|That blurry little head is just looking to get bonked...|
5. I've been referring to Clare as a diva-in-training since she held her hand in front of her face throughout her entire ultrasound (to the point they struggled getting some of her head/face measurements),
|Please, no pictures! I'm not wearing any lipstick!|
but this pretty much seals the deal.
|Tongue? Nail file? Not 16? Oh my.|
6. In an effort to not waste three
7. Yesterday morning, I made sure to snap a sweet picture of Clare with her Piglet lovey that
|All Instagrammed and stuff, 'cause I'm that mom.|
Hap-hap-happy to the Friday!