Friday, March 22, 2013

7 Quick Takes, Vol. 17

7 quick takes sm1 Your 7 Quick Takes Toolkit!

Super late, super short Quick Takes for this here Round 17. 

1. Like I mentioned a couple of days ago, we took Clare to the actual playground in my in-laws' neighborhood for the first time the other day. She was tired, so not too interested in swinging on her own, but did enjoy swinging and sliding with me.



2. We also had one heck of a jam session with Grandma's instrument collection. We were pretty much laughing hysterically through the whole thing.



3. As I type, we are watching our recording of Tuesday's Papal Inauguration Mass. Incroyable!

4. Mmmmm....blueberries! And yay for going straight from the high chair to the bathtub!


5. Belmont 64, Arizona 81. Bring it, Harvard!


6. Yesterday was Charles' last day of that particular rotation. I don't want to besmirch anyone, but I'm so glad it's over. What I learned: if Daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

7. About two weeks into Lent, it always seems like it will never, ever end. Then, all of a sudden, Holy Week is around the corner. Have I had a good Lent? I don't know. I've had better. I've had worse. When you're considering Lent, what I better, what is worse? I'm not here to be a theologian. I'm just marveling that Sunday is already Palm/Passion Sunday.

As always, have a lovely weekend, and visit Jen for more!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.