Thursday, January 23, 2014

Me? Sheenazing?!?

I felt seriously humbled yesterday when I saw the email from Bonnie in my inbox. My mind immediately flashed to all those Oscar nominees every year who prattle on about how it's a thrill to be nominated. And yet, here I sit, thrilled and awed to be nominated.

To whomever nominated me, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Per the nomination email: "The Sheenazing Blogger Awards are a fun way to celebrate the excellence in Catholic blogs and are named for Venerable Fulton J. Sheen. Over 160 people nominated their favorite blogs from the Catholic blogosphere (and non Catholic for the Best Blog by a Non Papist category) in areas like Best Lifestyle Blog, Smartest Blog, Best Link-Up, Best Blog by a Man, and Coolest Blogger."

If you want to vote for me (or, more likely, if you want to find a whole bunch of really wonderful blogs to suck up what little free time you had left and then vote for the real cream of the crop) head over to A Knotted Life and get a-clickin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.