So, at 11 months, Clare:
- is talking up a storm. She has four or five occasionally discriminate words, depending on the day. "Baby" was her first official word.
- has four teeth, the bottom center pair and two fangs. Her two front teeth are bothering her, but have not yet made an appearance.
- is standing, pulling up and cruising with confidence! Independent walking right around a year? I think so.
- is too smart for
- is a great eater! She loves food. Loves it.
- loves exploring and discovering.
- loves books, her puppy, her baby, and her phone.
- is taking two consistent naps and sleeping through the night (knock on wood).
- did not enjoy modeling for Mama, but I still managed to get some keepers!
|Goofy teeth and goofy tongue|
|How much longer?|
|I have a bow!|
|Clapping, laughing and showing off the teeth|