1. The perfect sandwich -- For the last couple of weeks, my go-to lunch has been a panini-pressed ham and Swiss on a French roll. Add some fruit, and I'm a happy camper. In addition to being tasty, it carries me back to my French study abroad happiness. Bliss. And when lunch is bliss, that's saying something.
2. Party planning -- My sister and I had a long
3. Father's Day -- I am not fond of being the center of attention, but I love celebrating everyone else! I'm excited to spoil Charles this weekend, after getting myself spoiled to the core a month ago.
4. Summer fruit -- I feel like I'm about 30 years behind the curve on this one. Everyone always loves summer fruit, but I didn't really catch on until last summer. I mean, I liked it okay, I guess, but now, I get it. Like I get it. Last year, I thought it was a pregnancy thing -- and the volume of fruit consumed certainly was -- but I'm enjoying it again this summer! Mmmm...so sweet, juicy and refreshing!
5. My new sweet baby cousin -- My cousin, Alison, had her baby! I don't have any pictures yet, and I won't get to meet him until this afternoon. But there is not much better or more favoritey than a brand new, born this morning baby!!!!!!!!