Wednesday, June 12, 2013

5 Favorites, Vol. 11

Joining Hallie to share with you some of my favorite things!






1. The perfect sandwich -- For the last couple of weeks, my go-to lunch has been a panini-pressed ham and Swiss on a French roll. Add some fruit, and I'm a happy camper. In addition to being tasty, it carries me back to my French study abroad happiness. Bliss. And when lunch is bliss, that's saying something.


2. Party planning -- My sister and I had a long planning meeting phone conversation talking about Miss Clare's birthday party at the end of the month! I love hostessing, and she loves decorating, so together, we're a pair to be reckoned with. I can't believe how close my American Girl is to turning one. Yes, I am having a patriotic themed birthday party. Yes, I'm crazy.


3. Father's Day -- I am not fond of being the center of attention, but I love celebrating everyone else! I'm excited to spoil Charles this weekend, after getting myself spoiled to the core a month ago.

via

4. Summer fruit -- I feel like I'm about 30 years behind the curve on this one. Everyone always loves summer fruit, but I didn't really catch on until last summer. I mean, I liked it okay, I guess, but now, I get it.  Like I get it. Last year, I thought it was a pregnancy thing -- and the volume of fruit consumed certainly was -- but I'm enjoying it again this summer! Mmmm...so sweet, juicy and refreshing!

Via

5.  My new sweet baby cousin -- My cousin, Alison, had her baby! I don't have any pictures yet, and I won't get to meet him until this afternoon. But there is not much better or more favoritey than a brand new, born this morning baby!!!!!!!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.