Wednesday, July 10, 2013

5 Favorites, Vol. 13

Somehow, someway, my baby girl is celebrating her 1st birthday today. The last year flew by, but since I haven't had time to take and edit birthday pictures or write my poetic wax about the year, I'm going to link with Hallie and share 5 of my favorite Clare posts/moments from the last year.



1. Welcoming my sweet girl into the Church, even if the photographic evidence is less than ideal.

Yep, she was so excited, she just couldn't contain herself.

2. Welcoming my sweet girl into the ex utero world.

I still can't believe that she was that little. Or has gotten so big.

3. Watching my sweet girl learn the joys of exploring the world around her. 

I especially love that she is a bookworm

4. Surviving my not-always-sweet headstrong girl's first few months.

Not impressed

5. Learning that being a mom is about so much more than keeping your kids alive.

Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.

Happy Birthday, sweet Clare! Happy Wednesday, everyone else!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.