1. Stila Lip Glaze -- I love lip gloss, and Stila lip glaze is one of my favorite types. I have almost gone tubes stashed in every pocket and pile of lip products around. I was stoked to find this set for just under $8 at Nordstrom Rack last week!
2. Better Homes and Gardens cookbook -- I've said it before and I'll say it again, the old, red standby is a great newlywed/mom cookbook. Everything is easy and tastes good. It's not super gourmet, so it's approachable. I was excited to see most of the recipes are online now (for linking, 'cause there's nothing like flipping through a recipe book for dinner inspiration!).
|Helped me make an easy, yummy pasta dinner on Monday!|
3. These cheater cinnamon rolls -- Thanks to Pinterest, I made them Sunday morning. They were quick, easy and yummy. Since I knew I was the only one who would eat them (Charles doesn't do many sweets and Clare is so not there yet), it wasn't worth doing something fancy, complicated and totally new. But I got a sweet treat before I got in the shower, so I was a happy camper.
|Cinnamon & Sugar Cresent Rolls with Icing...spread butter on rolls, sprinkle with cinnamon & Sugar, roll..bake at 375 for 11-13 mins..mix 1 1/3 cup powdered sugar with 2tbs milk..spoon icing over while hot!!|
4. Spring Flowers -- to celebrate Easter, I filled the house with spring flowers. Then I gave a bunch of them away. Nothing says spring like bright, happy flowers! I wish I was better at bringing flowers into the house on a regular basis.
|Someone was fascinated by the mini-daffodils until they went to live with my grandma yesterday.|
5. Easter -- it's not a day, it's a season!What's not to love?!? He is risen, indeed!
I look forward to finding new favorites from all of you! :)