1. Dairy products -- Huh? I've spent most of my 31 years avoiding dairy that wasn't ice cream or cheese like the plague. At dinners as a child, I happily ate my green beans but stared down the glass of milk until it was warm and gross and the dishes were done and all I could do was close my eyes and chug. A couple of months ago, I decided that low-fat (but only low-fat) cottage cheese was really good. Suddenly, last week, a cold glass of milk in the afternoon started sounding like a great idea. I don't know what's wrong with me. Don't worry, I'd still happily take a Blizzard right now if you offered one. ;)
|Via (thanks, Gramps for a lifetime of love for Shamrock.)|
2. Swiffer -- I have a crawler/wanna be cruiser who leaves cracker crumbs and Cheerios in her wake like she is Gretel without her Hansel. My maybe-weekly floor cleaning has gone daily, and this handy-dandy helper is keeping me sane.
3. Kraft Mac & Cheese -- I truly really honestly try to avoid prepared and packaged food. We've been doing so well at eating clean(er) lately. But somehow, my childhood favorite keeps pulling me back in. I gave in for lunch yesterday with Monster's Inc. shapes. Mmmm...
4. Moxie by Zoya -- I'm not a polish connoisseur (but Andi is, so I borrow from her collection on the reg), but I can't stand unpolished toes. That means my old standbys get lots of love. Moxie is the perfect color for spring -- a bright pink that still lets me ease into summer.
5. iPhone -- I finally get to join the 21st century on Saturday with my very own iPhone. I'm a
And and and . . . head on over to Moxie Wife to see more fab favorites.