1. So many prayers for Jen and her baby boy. I'm praying hard. You should too.
2. I have survived tree consecutive days of rush-rush-rush alllll day long. I'm now exhausted, and have pulled up to the couch. The D'Backs-Dodgers game is on. I'm ready for a quiet night in.
|Chillaxin' and watchin' the game. AKA what I expect the evening to look like.|
3. Tomorrow, we are celebrating my cousin's 4th baby and 3rd little boy. I'm so excited, and I'm so blessed to be part of her life. It does, however, mean a little more running around.
Exhausted from her daily DVD organization. Choosing between rom-coms and 80s music is hard work, people.
5. Rom-Coms and music stuff are what ended up in the DVD collection when Charles and I combined at the time of marriage. Our mutual taste is not actually that eclectic. Also, I don't remember the last time I purchased a DVD. Do people still do that?
6. I am too tired to think of anything smart or witty, so I'll share Clare looking at the fish:
7. I hope your weekend is really, really blessed.