Saturday, April 13, 2013

7 Quick Takes, Vol. 19 (on Saturday)

Wherein I link up with Jen via Grace and attempt to ramble for 7 whole takes just to keep my own record going. Yeah, I'm that cool.

1. So many prayers for Jen and her baby boy. I'm praying hard. You should too.

2. I have survived tree consecutive days of rush-rush-rush alllll day long. I'm now exhausted, and have pulled up to the couch. The D'Backs-Dodgers game is on. I'm ready for a quiet night in.

Chillaxin' and watchin' the game. AKA what I expect the evening to look like.


3. Tomorrow, we are celebrating my cousin's 4th baby and 3rd little boy. I'm so excited, and I'm so blessed to be part of her life. It does, however, mean a little more running around.

4.

Exhausted from her daily DVD organization. Choosing between rom-coms and 80s music is hard work, people.

5. Rom-Coms and music stuff are what ended up in the DVD collection when Charles and I combined at the time of marriage. Our mutual taste is not actually that eclectic. Also, I don't remember the last time I purchased a DVD. Do people still do that?

6. I am too tired to think of anything smart or witty, so I'll share Clare looking at the fish:



7. I hope your weekend is really, really blessed.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.