Linking up with Hallie to share my 5 favorites this week.
1. Allergy Meds -- choosing medicine feels so cliche at this point, but I got my allergy/asthma meds refilled/tweaked yesterday (with a new, great doctor! Yay!). Breathing is good and 'tis the season. The lingering question, though, is why Flonase smells like flowers. It feels like I'm just shooting allergens up my nose.
|Ah, the sweet smell of pollen. Via|
2. Newman's Own Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette -- I had forgotten how yummy this is on salads. Mmmm . . . I've finally gotten back to making us salads every night, and have been enjoying having this on them.
3. Salad Spinner -- Speaking of salads, I had been lazily using bagged salad for awhile, but have been having terrible luck with it going bad on me well before the expiration date, no matter how much time I spend at the store carefully examining the package for signs of decay. Prepping the lettuce nightly is not a big chore, but it does keep me from making salads. Sunday night, I whipped out the salad spinner, and washed and prepped the lettuce for the week. I felt very Rachael Ray, but now, I have the best of all worlds. Will definitely be doing that again.
|New version Via|
4. Reasons My Son Is Crying -- Makes me crack up every time. Clare may only be 9 months, but we can totally relate. We joke about how we're "bad parents" for insisting she wear diapers and not eat bugs.
5. This guy -- Cliche to brag on the hubby? Probably. But I am so blessed to have married someone who works so hard for his family and loves us so much more than I can express here. He definitely deserves a shout-out today, so here it is!
|Wine tasting? Check.|
Head over to Hallie's for more lovely lists.