Monday, January 14, 2013

Meal Plan Monday, Vol. 7

Another exciting edition of Meal Plan Monday here in Coffee land. As I write this, Little has been asleep since 8, with just one teeny little midnight snack. Life looks good. And I've just jinxed myself into a 4-wakeup night tonight.

Anyway, lots of very little excitement at the homestead this week.

Saturday: Split pea soup Baja Fresh (We ended up getting take-out after our trip to Babies R Us to get Round 1 of baby proofing supplies.We got basics, then we'll see what we need once she's actually moving.)

Sunday: Pork tenderloin, oven-roasted carrots, baked potatoes, toast

Monday: CMA day. I'm sooo not cooking.

Tuesday: Little has a doctor's appointment (well-child), so it needs to be hands-off in case she gets fussy after her shots
   Cilantro-lime chicken and rice in the Crock Pot
   I use this recipe (via Pinterest), but I serve it over rice like a rice bowl.

Wednesday: Beef stew (Dutch oven), bread

Thursday: Potential play day with my cousin
   Chili (in Crock Pot) and cornbread

Friday: Pizza with C's parents, week 3 of 4. They are babysitting Little while Hubster and I take a mini-class at church, and we are all doing pizza before the two of us leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.