Monday, February 18, 2013

Meal Plan Monday, Vol. 12

Totally boring week in Meal Plan land, but...I can't help myself, so I'm posting a week of total repeats. Lame, but whatevs.

Luke warm veggies are so good, I lick my bowl.


Saturday: Mexican with Dad and BG

Sunday: Pork roast with potatoes and carrots

Monday: Chicken pesto pasta, salad

Tuesday: Honey/soy/garlic pork chops, couscous, veg (I had originally planned on spinach, but the whole spinach recall is probably going to make it scarce/scary, so I'll see what looks yummy in the ol' store when I go later today.)

Wednesday: Butternut squash soup, bread

Thursday: Tacos, Spanish rice (For the tacos, I'll be using this recipe, but use pre-made hard shells.)

Friday: Lenten fish fry at church (Good Grief...can you get more Catholic in 1964?!?)

There is also going to be experimental homemade bread this week, but I'm not 100% sure what day. There will be a whole post, whatever the verdict. Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments happen, too. I'd love to hear yours.